The National Pride Campaign is all about modeling a flying machine that reflects air service under the flag of your particular nation. Its about making a statement to show the pride you have in your nations air efforts.
National Pride is also an attempt to showcase a collection of aircraft whose very nature or markings render them less known and obscure.
The Rules and Regs
1) The flying machine you choose (civilian or military) must be marked or identifiable in relation to the flag shown on your sign-in profile.
2) No starting prior to the campaign, and the model should be completed by campaign's end.
3) At least two(2) progress pics must be posted in the Official Campaign Thread.
4) Your first post should be a dated time stamp of your intended model victim.
5) At least two(2) clear photos must be posted in the Official Campaign Gallery to be eligible for a campaign ribbon award.
6) Any modeling medium in any scale is welcome.
7) Entries cannot be used for more than one campaign.
8) Comfort your stress and have fun with this.
Build many if you wish to, however, only one ribbon award per person will be issued upon successful completion of the campaign.