1⁄1Killer KV Campaign round up
IntroductionIn the late 1930s a new tank was designed in the USSR that would later prove to be a huge thorn in the side of the axis forces fighting on the Eastern Front, The KV series of tanks. The T34s big brother was almost unstoppable by Axis forces at the beginning of the fighting and formed the basis of the mighty Josef Stalin series of tanks later in the war. The campaign was organised by Warren Inman and ran from January 1st to May 31st 2011. 44 members signed up to the campaign with 21 members successfully completing the Campaign.
- Andras spongya built a KV-2
- Ayhan TOPLU atoplu built a Trumpeter KV-1 Ekhranami
- Burak Cinar Panzerace built a Trumpeter 1/72nd KV-2 with 40-50 gunshot damages
- Bob R - Bigrip74 built a Tamiya KV-2
- Collins noname built a KV-1
- Dani - madmax5510 built a 1/72nd KV-1A. The build represents a tank commanded by Lt.Zinoviy G. Kolobanov tank no.864,near Gatchina, August 1941, 1st Armoured Division, where Kolobanovs squad this tank and four other KV1s destroyed a column of 43 German tanks of the 8-th Panzer Division.
- Darren Baker CMOT built a KV-1S Ehkranami and built it as a Finnish KV1s, he also built a Trumpeter KV-1 model 1942.
- DIERK Maeusemelker built a Tamiya KV-1 using Model Kasten tracks, Verlinden engine kit, ABER barrel, On The Mark PE, Tow-cables by ? MG mounts and horn by MORI, Welds by E.T., Dry transfers by MB, KV-1 crew by TANK
- Grant Voakes Gvoakes built a KV-1 with cast turret
- James lespauljames built a KV-2
- Jan Etal - tread_geek built a Pegasus Su152 Soviet Assault Gun
- Jason D Bettis - Jasonbee71 built a Tamiya 1/48th KV-1
- Jeremy Coyle Herchealer built a KV-1
- Jesper SGTJKJ built a Zvezda 1/35 KV-1 model 40
- John - Nito74 built a KV-1
- KEITH LYCETT KAYELL built a Revell KV-1 model 1940 LKZ
- Kimmo Rajala casualmodeler built a Trumpeter KV-1S Ehkranami with Friul tracks, ABER barrel, and some Eduard photo etch.
- Lap Man eMan built a Trumpeter 1/35 KV-1s Ehkranami
- Orestis orpant built a Trumpeter KV-1 Ekhranami
- Sal - ltb073 built a Tamiya KV-1 with on the mark upgrade PE set.
- Warren Inman warreni built a KV-2
Copyright ©2020 by Warren Inman. Images and/or videos also by copyright holder unless otherwise noted. The views and opinions expressed herein are solely the views and opinions of the authors and/or contributors to this Web site and do not necessarily represent the views and/or opinions of ModelGeek, KitMaker Network, or Silver Star Enterrpises. Images also by copyright holder unless otherwise noted. Opinions expressed are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of ModelGeek. All rights reserved. Originally published on: 2011-08-08 00:00:00. Unique Reads: 15995