To cover any nation/any time frame, from the start of the earliest armored cars thru the latest armored cars and wheeled IFV's of today. Conversions are absolutely included, parameters described below.
The Rules and Regs
- Vehicles with 4 or more main wheels only. Tracked vehicles that have the alternative of driving on wheels such as the SdKfz 254 are permitted
- Must have an offensive weapon mounted (via a pintle or similar device) on the vehicle and the primary offensive weapon must be rifled. It must be a Machine gun or any gun of larger calibre, thru the largest guns today.
- Primary weapons such as mortars, anti tank missiles, rockets, etc, are generally excluded as the launcher has no rifling (e.g. a LAV 25 with Bushmaster 25mm gun is acceptable but a LAV-M (mortar carrier) or LAV - AT (TOW launcher) are not) Another acceptable example would be the latest Centauro with 120mm smoothbore gun, as this is primarily intended for direct fire
- Field modifications where a rifled type gun is mounted on the wheeled vehicle are acceptable (Note: A Techhnical with rocket pod is not acceptable but one with a DShk or Zu-23 mounted is acceptable. Also the early Israeli white armored scour cars with turrets added are acceptable)
- At least two in-progress pictures.
- Two or more pictures of the completed model in the campaign gallery.