Ive been busy with my new job lately, and other projects have taken priority (unfortunately)..but here is some progress..
I attached her legs to her hips using Epoxy, and allowed them to set.
Her wee lace skirt was painted using Tamiya Smoke, I added some shadows in the folds using an Iwata and Tamiya black..the silk trim was painted in using a fine brush and Lamp Black artist oils..
As you can see I replaced the kit pedestal with a piece of wood.
there was a gap in her torso where it meets her hips, I repaired this using milliput, formed it, and smoothed it in place using a wet brush. after it was dry I painted it in Lamp Black..Ill show pics of the repair later..
Here is her boot. Painted using Lamp Black oil paints, toning was achieved by blending in some Titanium White. Buckles were picked out using oil paint colour"Pewter".
My next step is to add her arms and shoulders. I suspect I will have to blend one of her shoulders more, because during test fit I noticed the tone was a bit different ..